Peer Review 3

Overall, your sources are pretty good.  Your annotations do a good job at describing what the source is about.  I would just add in the annotations why the source is credible. I notice most of your sources were websites.  I would try to find some more articles or a book to use as a source. The format looks good. I noticed on sources two, three, four, and five there was no author.  Some of these I didn’t see an author but a few of them I did see an author on the website. Also, sources two and four had different cited dates then what I found on the websites.  I would go back and make sure all of the source’s information is accurate.

Your report is organized pretty well.  I like how you split it up by each individual effect.  In terms of the information, it would help to go more in depth.  Adding more statistics and information found from studies. This would help to strengthen your report.  Also, you should go back to the prompt some more. The assignment talks about trying to convince a team or group of people to get funding for a new playground.  You should talk about this in your writing. It will help to improve your report. The in-text citations looked good. I would just change the citations for Ginsburg.  You used a dash, but you should use parentheses instead. You have a good rough draft. Making some changes to your annotated bib and report will really help to strengthen your piece.